Built with room for two, the Double Ended Clawfoot Bathtub is an incredibly spacious 67″. The nobility of this double-ended clawfoot bathtub is the perfect choice for enhancing the overall beauty of your antique or luxury designed bathroom.
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design Includes:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges (dimensions of 30″ x 67″)
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds (without water)
- Feet Available in Polished Chrome, White, Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Requires Drain & Overflow Assembly, Sold Separately
- 14 inches to OVERFLOW
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- A full Fifty Six (56) Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- Call 864-448-TUBS
This DE 67″ dual ended tub is available without faucet drillings for use with free standing plumbing or a bathroom wall mounted faucet, or with 7″ deck mount faucet drillings.
This exquisite vintage tub will provide you with the most authentic look and feel of an antique cast iron bathtub, renowned for its enduring quality and timeless fashion. This cast iron soaking tub, with its comfortable and stylish rolled rim contoured ends, is perfect for supporting you and your companion’s head, from either end of the tub, only inches above a sea of foaming pleasure, making your bathing experience one of sheer and utter escape.